> I could do was l lay on the couch all day....it was extremely hard to
> breathe...I was lucky if the meds kicked in enough for me to fix some
> lunch

My husband had similar problems with Tasmar.  After one month of taking the
med three times a day, he became so dyskinetic that we were, once again,
afraid his disease had progressed rapidly.  When I asked him to relate what
he thought was causing the problem he immediately offered that it was the
Tasmar.

Sure enough.  After discontinuing the drug he was back to his 'ole self.
But, believing that Tasmar offered some relief from the Sinemet
roller-coaster ride, he began taking one tablet at night.  He does enjoy a
heightened therapeutic effect of Sinemet  now, but neither of us is anxious
for him to increase his Tasmar dose further.
-----
Regards
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 19/59)