In a message dated 9/10/98 7:24:53 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
     I have built-up a complete model of the Levodopa drug input system (based
 partly on computer analysis of my own reactions to levodopa, and using this
 model I was able to formulate my personal optimim requirements, which happens
 to be : 37.5 mg/hour of levodopa, coupled with 4mg of Permax per day.  >>

Brian,
I am interested in your computer modeling.  Is it a simple process or a
complex one?  Do you use charts and graphs or statistical analysis?  If there
is any software/applications, can I get a copy of same?  How did you arrive at
your 37.5 mg per hour figger?

Regards,
WHH 55/19