Just a little information for folks having trouble sleeping, as has been
stated, benedryl does produce drowsiness in most people, and is somewhat
helpfull in reducing PD symptoms. So it has double benefits. In my case
it helps with my tremor and with sleep. But the effects are mild and
after a couple of months it is not helping as much as it did at first.
Of course I am just taking a small dose, 100mg's a day in two to four
doses as needed. A person can go up to 300mgs according to the label.
And my movement disorder reccomended that I use this over the counter
drug untill I need something stronger.
But I remember someone on the list said that they had some bad reaction
to it, I would like to get some more information from that list person
if they are reading this.
Good evening  and GO BIG MAC, mae it 70.

Lanier Maddux  63/1       N4AG
Chattanooga, (choo-choo town) Tenn. Home of Lookout Mountain and Rock
City