No -- when I double-clicked on 'reply' on your email (I use a Mac), it typed

[log in to unmask] and got sent back mailer day -- in fact
this one did the same thing, but I erased it just now and we'll see what
happens!! Liz

ok, I got a notice it wouldn't mail even without all the stuff after 'edu'
"because screen name was too long and aol will accept only 16-character screen
names."  Hmmm, what about the Listserv, much longer.  I'll have to send it
that way, however.  I'm confused.  Are you getting other emails from aol?  Liz