Hi Ken:  The sleeplessness for me is, walking in my sleep, I hope I don't go
outside.  It's a sandwich was going to be a peanut butter & jelly sandwich but
ended up as a plate with a guest ticket from a local restaurant with peanut
butter spread on it.  Or it's a jar of Cheez Whiz with the lid on the counter,
jar in refrigerator and pretzel crumbs everywhere. The worst side effect of no
sleep is your somewhere say your attorney's and your tired, but you'll make
it, except you feel yourself going out.  Your head snaps back from where it
was going and you open your eyes to see and hear, Are you OK?  The drool
coming out of my mouth is the best.  Is there no respect from this disease or
it's meds.
I just have this fear that I will walk out of this house and start off down
the street.  I thought about a rope from the bed rail to my wrist.  But then
I'm miss all those lovely snacks at night. Now I know why my dogs are staying
so close.  They like pretzels.
I guess I better start taking the Ambien again.  Maybe there will be no more
Permax.  I can't stand these legs, I should take a knife, poke a hole and let
the fluid run out.
TTFN
Gina
Have you been hugged lately?
not.
I am just concerned as to what else I will find after another stroll through
the food aisle.  2-3 hours is the most I sleep now.  Today I took a nap, as
there was no sleep last night.