------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01BDDD34.68CAC900

hello all, I too have been experiencing extreme fluctuations in my =
physical symptoms, especially at that "special timeof the month"  In the =
past 6 months or so,I finally figured it out and related the extremes =
with the immanent onset of menstruation. It seems that my pd symptoms =
get very much worse  in the 2 or three days before my period, and =
depending on the severity of that particular months pms it can be worse =
and last longer.  I noticed that my physical-ness deteriorates, and yeah =
it seems like the meds lose their effectiveness and stresses are both =
amplified and harder to deal with( is it pms or pd ,or a delightful =
combo.)  since I realized the situation I have been observing and noting =
the symptoms and yes, it is def, way worse.

as far as sleep goes, what is sleep"  it's 3;15 AM, I actually crashed =
on the couch at 9:20 so Now I;m wide awake.  4-5 hours of sleep is =
usually enough and if I have the opportunity a 20 minute nap in the =
afternoon,  being a self employed artist, I am lucky enough to be able =
to do that.

Since sleep or lack of is such a big part of our lives I think its real =
important to make sure you have a living situation that give us the =
freedom to putter around at 3am without disturbing anyone. I feel that a =
major part of my marital probs related to my sleep disorder and a living =
situation that was very confined so that even using the computer in the =
middle of the night would be disruptive.   Now in my non-married state, =
I live with a roommate whose bedroom is separate from the main living =
area, so I can compute, paint, clean, read, watch tv (hardly ever) or =
whatever I feel like at 2 or 4 am.

Someone else on the list responded by saying we should find something to =
do with the extra time,  No problem at all!  I get so much done, By 6 am =
the sun is rising, I've learned a new language, painted a master piece =
or figured out the way to world peace and inner harmony.  hey I guess =
this makes  pd a blessing, eh?.  we have to look at the bright side.

that all for now=20

thanks for being..

Lisa in paradise
St. john usvi
40/pd  dx 6years

------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01BDDD34.68CAC900

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>hello all, I too have been =
experiencing extreme=20
fluctuations in my physical symptoms, especially at that &quot;special =
timeof=20
the month&quot;&nbsp; In the past 6 months or so,I finally figured it =
out and=20
related the extremes with the immanent onset of menstruation. It seems =
that my=20
pd symptoms get very much worse&nbsp; in the 2 or three days before my =
period,=20
and depending on the severity of that particular months pms it can be =
worse and=20
last longer.&nbsp; I noticed that my physical-ness deteriorates, and =
yeah it=20
seems like the meds lose their effectiveness and stresses are both =
amplified and=20
harder to deal with( is it pms or pd ,or a delightful combo.)&nbsp; =
since I=20
realized the situation I have been observing and noting the symptoms and =
yes, it=20
is def, way worse.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>as far as sleep goes, what is =
sleep&quot;&nbsp;=20
it's 3;15 AM, I actually crashed on the couch at 9:20 so Now I;m wide=20
awake.&nbsp; 4-5 hours of sleep is usually enough and if I have the =
opportunity=20
a 20 minute nap in the afternoon,&nbsp; being a self employed artist, I =
am lucky=20
enough to be able to do that.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Since sleep or lack of is such a big =
part of our=20
lives I think its real important to make sure you have a living =
situation that=20
give us the freedom to putter around at 3am without disturbing anyone. I =
feel=20
that a major part of my marital probs related to my sleep disorder and a =
living=20
situation that was very confined so that even using the computer in the =
middle=20
of the night would be disruptive.&nbsp;&nbsp; Now in my non-married =
state, I=20
live with a roommate whose bedroom is separate from the main living =
area, so I=20
can compute, paint, clean, read, watch tv (hardly ever) or whatever I =
feel like=20
at 2 or 4 am.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Someone else on the list responded =
by saying we=20
should find something to do with the extra time,&nbsp; No problem at =
all!&nbsp;=20
I get so much done, By 6 am the sun is rising, I've learned a new =
language,=20
painted a master piece or figured out the way to world peace and inner=20
harmony.&nbsp; hey I guess this makes&nbsp; pd a blessing, eh?.&nbsp; we =
have to=20
look at the bright side.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>that all for now </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>thanks for being..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2><FONT color=3D#000000>Lisa </FONT>in =

paradise</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>St. john usvi</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>40/pd&nbsp; dx 6years</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01BDDD34.68CAC900--