Dear Gerry: Hi there. I've tried twice to send you Oprah's address but
both came back with permenant, fatal flaws-I hate when that happens!
Anyway, E-mail is:
www.oprah.com   and regular is:   HARPO Productions
                                                       P.O.Box 909715
                                                       Chicago, IL.
60607
Then, it being 3am & i'm wide awake with not much else to do, I found
Dateline & sent them an E-mail.I recieved back a generic Thank You
E-mail but it also included this address. Let's all try this one with
letteras & bios. I forgot the name of the woman who wrote such a
remarkable one to Oprah. Maybe...please...pretty
please? Anyway, their address:    Story Suggestions
                                                      Dateline NBC
                                                      Room 510
                                                      30 Rockefeller
Plaza
                                                      New York, New York
10112
I'm praying!
---
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda
htt://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/page1.htm