Dear friends,

    Parkinson's Disease sufferers and their caregivers have a wonderful
opportunity for TV publicity across the United States and nearby Canada
and Mexico, TODAY.

    PLEASE telephone or fax your local CBS TV station TODAY, if you can
find the time, and request that the Sports or Health reporters contact
their CBS-affiliate, WGME-TV, Portland, Maine, about airing the story
about my success in the World Parkinson's Golf Tournament, being filmed
this afternoon (in 10 hours).  Their News phone no. is (207) 797-9099.

   This past evening (Sept, 10) at about 7:30 PM,  David Eid, the Sports
News Director for Portland's CBS affiliate, WGME-TV, FINALLY called me.
He has requested approval from the Assignment Editor of WGME-TV to send a
camera crew to JOIN him today (Sept. 11) at 1:30 PM, at the Riverside
Golf Course, Portland, Maine, to film me.  I  expect to talk about my
12-year struggle against PD. I hope to be able to put special emphasis on
the $100 million Udall Law funding effort to be voted on in the Senate,
in Washington, DC, within the next few days.

     Today's filming has been scheduled after bad weather conditions
postponed filming on Sept. 8 and 9.

      It is very probable, but not certain, that the edited story will
air on TONIGHT's evening news.

    It turns out that I had the 2nd best score in the world, during the
week I competed! My raw score of 84 also ranks 49th among all raw scores
submitted during the three-and -a-half month World Parkinson's Golf
Tournament.  My final position, after the handicaps are calculated, will
be much closer to the top.

    I intend to contribute some of my prize money to Parkinson's Support
Groups in Maine.

    Golf competitors from Holland, Canada, New Zealand,  the USA, and
other nations, submitted scores between April and July, according to John
Leonard, of Houston, Texas, tournament creator.

    PLEASE encourage your local CBS-TV Sports and Health Editors to call
WGME-TV at (207) 797-9099 TODAY, and request that today's story be sent
out by line-feed for broadcast in your local area.

Thanks,

Ivan Suzman 48/12