------=_NextPart_000_0032_01BDDD4C.A6246D20

hi again, 6am the sun rising over my tropical paradise, how lucky am I ? =
 how lucky are we all?

Take a moment, look around you, feel the breeze on your skin, hear the =
birds, count your blessings!
Those of you in the states, go jump in a pile of leaves, have some fresh =
apple cider, put some wool socks on and snuggle up with a blanket and a =
good book or movie or man/woman .(easier said than done).  Feel that =
delicious crisp air of fall.  and savor it.  we create our own paradise, =
we create our own reality.  whats your today going to be like?

we are all so blessed to be on this earth, make someones day better, =
smile (if you can) look them in the eye and let them know that you care =
,and that they are special and unique just like you.

I use my symptons to my advantage, sometimes

 when I'm trying to paint or draw or what ever, I surrender to the =
jerky, shaky , twisty movements and let the brush or pen do it's thing.  =
It's real interesting to see what comes up.  Sure, it's real frustrating =
not being able to control my movements, but I try to see what I CAN DO, =
NOT WHAT I CANT DO!

hang in there, today is a new day and ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!   =20

Lisa in paradise

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01BDDD4C.A6246D20

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>hi again, 6am the sun rising over my =
tropical=20
paradise, how lucky am I ?&nbsp; how lucky are we all?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Take a moment, look around you, feel =
the breeze=20
on your skin, hear the birds, count your blessings!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Those of you in the states, go jump in a pile of =
leaves, have=20
some fresh apple cider, put some wool socks on and snuggle up with a =
blanket and=20
a good book or movie or man/woman .(easier said than done).&nbsp; Feel =
that=20
delicious crisp air of fall.&nbsp; and savor it.&nbsp; we create our own =

paradise, we create our own reality.&nbsp; whats your today going to be=20
like?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>we are all so blessed to be on this earth, make =
someones day=20
better, smile (if you can) look them in the eye and let them know that =
you care=20
,and that they are special and unique just like you.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I use my symptons to my advantage, =
sometimes</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;when I'm trying to paint or draw or what ever, =
I=20
surrender to the jerky, shaky , twisty movements and let the brush or =
pen do=20
it's thing.&nbsp; It's real interesting to see what comes up.&nbsp; =
Sure, it's=20
real frustrating not being able to control my movements, but I try to =
see what I=20
CAN DO, NOT WHAT I CANT DO!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>hang in there, today is a new day and ATTITUDE IS=20
EVERYTHING!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT color=3D#000000>Lisa </FONT>in=20
paradise</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0032_01BDDD4C.A6246D20--