In a message dated 1998/09/11  06:35:36, you write:

<<
 Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate; our deepest fear is that
 we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness, that
 frightens us.  We ask ourselves "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
 talented and fabulous"?  Actually, who are we not to be?  You are a
 child of god.  Your playing small does not serve the world.  There is
 nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel
 insecure around you.  We were born to manifest the glory of god that is
 within us.  It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone.  And as we
 let our own light  shine, we unconsciously give other people permission
 to do the same.  As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence
 automatically liberates others.

 Nelson Mandela >>

hi lisa

thank you so much for this
in all my digging for quotes, i don't think i've found any by nelson mandela
this one says it all

love

janet