----------
> De : Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
> A : Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Objet : Re: Udall-like
> Date : vendredi 11 septembre 1998 09:29
>
> Dear Benedicte, Bernard and European members of this List:
>
> MES MEILLEURS VOEUX POUR GRAND SUCCESS!
>
> God Bless You
>
> IVAN SUZMAN 48/12

Hello Yvan, Bernard Shaw and all the PD,

thank you for your encouragement, some persons of our european groups
are writing  to our european parliament to obtain funds for the parkinson's
research, a little like your action with the udall bill. I wish you success
too.

I forgot to clear the acute on the french words of my letter, so there is
many
holes in the sending by internet, excuse me !

warm greetings
Benedicte Boutet