---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 01:00:13 -0400
From: "L-Soft list server at UofT (1.8b)" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

You  are  not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  PARKINSN  list  from  your
[log in to unmask] account. You might be authorized to send to the list from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question regarding the policy of the PARKINSN list, please contact the list
owners: [log in to unmask]