I have been thinking about my response to Becky's questions and realized
I had not answered them completely.  I had not included under 'chemicals
previously exposed to' the (to me) unkown chemicals involved in
anaesthesia.  At ages 5 and 12, ether was used for surgeries.  Delivering
my first two babies, it was 'spinal block'; for the third and fourth
babies it was some kind of gas; fifth baby it was an 'epidural'.  For
various surgeries, I was given a 'general anaesthetic'.  I hope these
additional data are useful to you, Becky.  Thank you for your interest in
Parkinson's.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing