You make a very good point. I have to think about it for a while.  But I
think you have struck to the heart of the matter - it is what PD does
that is important not so much as who it is done to.  I think maybe that
unfortunately the public is used to associatng old age with some sort of
debilitating winding down sort of process - like Alzheimers - or even
PD.   It seems sort of normal to the process of aging.  But when a
debilitating disease - like AIDS - or PD - strikes a younger person it
seems more sort of incongruous.  I'm not giving my personal opinion, you
realse, but  trying to see through the eyes of Mr John Q Public.
Like I said, I need to think this through some more.

Hilary Blue (49/16)

  Try as we might, there is no way we can alter the fact that