Dear everybody who is concerned,
I ask these questions out of innocence and ignorance, because I don't
know  the inner workings of the NIH, but, how do we know what money goes
where? Do they issue some kind of financial report? Are they ever
audited by some government or other authority. And who within the actual
NIH decides on how the money is allocated? Are  there committees? And if
so, who serves on these committees? Do you need special qualifications?

Hilary Blue