No biggee, Ken, just pick up some "Elmer's Anchovy, Fish, and Seafood Paste"
at yer nearest hardware store! <giggle>

Barb Mallut

----------
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of KEn Becker
Sent:   Friday, September 11, 1998 10:06 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: sleeplessness

Barb, that's what I've been looking for, anchovy paste!  It seems that my
anchovies keep separating.  That should do the trick!  Where do you find it in
your area?  I already tried all the hardware stores, and the surgical supply
houses.  I only need a few cases of it, it should not be so hard to find!  The
yak butter is widely available, bait shops, and chainsaw retailers have the
best prices, though, and if you are desperate, any all-night taco stand will
usually sell you some.