Barbara,
This is wonderful news.I did not know that anybody was thinking along
those lines, and I'm very relieved that not only are you thinking, but
actually doing. It makes it that much easier for me to get my point
across to people here. We are just at the stage where a daycare center
is being planned - and  that is going to be in the Maryland suburbs,
which is not really convenient for NVa - and anyway that is not the same
thing at all.  We are talking about a place where people can live
together and share the amenities - which will be suited to their needs.
Even a daycare center is directed towards the older segment of the
population - PD or otherwise
Please keep me updated.
Hilary Blue