Dear friends;

Gloria and I are once more amoung you.  We have been involved in moving from
our  home of twenty-four years to a much smaller but oh so much more
convienent to one of our daughters who now is our nextdoor neighbor.  The
house needed considerable work and much of it by me.  Glory felt she would not
be help so held down the fort at our old home.  We wish we could say it was
all
done without  any ill-effects  but the additional stress boosted Glory's PD
level
about a notch.  We hope returning to a more serene routine will restore her
former level.  We missed you.
John Strauss CP/Gloria 18/75