hi all

some cyber-family-members feel the need to
leave the list for awhile or stop sending in messages;
some members tend to interpret these 'losses' in a negative way

the causes may be anything at all
e.g. noted in the past few days:
...there was so much e-mail I had to get off for a while...
...Brazil. I will be signing off this evening for a couple of weeks...
...I've been off-line for a couple of months now, so have missed a lot...
...I have been on nomail for most of the summer...
...problems over the last few months which have stopped me contributing...

i feel most comfortable
when there is a certain amount of balance in things;
listing to the negative causes me extreme 'no'-tion-sickness

i have decided to officially re-announce one of my missions
since i have just re-discovered it

it's all about
full glasses and the
sunny sides of the street

this is part of the motivation
behind all the news articles i post

i am impressed that delda white sent in these words:
>...I always post on the list when my mom (Joyce,
>69/1) isn't doing well. Just thought I'd post
>that for 2 days now she's felt a bit better...

in my humble opinion awfulizing and catastrophizing
can result in a boat-load of negativity
that lists so far to one side
as to cause capsizability
which is the ultimate
in ridiculosity

the miracle is that we are here when we need us

your cyber-sibling

janet

http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm
51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada - [log in to unmask]
janet paterson