To one and all
I move that any further mention - discussion - or dissertation on various
statistical terms be hereby banned until a unanimous decision is arrived at
to discuss or mention. The various explanations have reinforced each other
beautifully. If you all don't know what the difference is between the
various terms - you haven't been reading  closely.  I know they are
confusing - it took me the first 2 months of the Statistics course to get
them to sink into my thick skull ( fall semester of 1939  - I was madly in
love with the gal I eventually married )
Bob Anibal