i went to my nero Friday. not good he can or won,t increase my paxel or
dilution but did at some other. i am stuttering bad now. and falling. am to
let up on amount of work i do lolo  i got maps for JOAN W.HH will get them
out soon. Janet no luck with yours. all i can get is Anne or some thing but
get your city. petter i got 30 pages to send you. do not know how to email
and did not won,t to goof up you cpu lolo  got your home snail address will
send to you ok. i now get some bourbon,sherry,Cognac. when i go out. and i
gave up drinking. lolo oh my roof is half done.

                                 DON MCKINLEY
                                 2440 LAKEWOOD
                                 LIMA,OH 45805

                                   DON  &  VIVIAN