Barbara Mallut wrote:

> ...ANY job that places ANY stress on a Parkie is going to speed
> degeneration. STRESS is simply a PD-accelerator!!!

Do you know of any MDs or researchers who have said this or provided
medical evidence of it?  For example have there been comparisons over
time of PWPs in low vs. high stress occupations?  I do know that
stress amplifies symptoms, and I used to know why (something to do
with adrenoline interacting with dopamine), and I have experienced
it.  But when you get away from the stress, the symptoms seem to
return to their previous non-stress level.

> Of course, winning the lottery would ALSO stress a Parkie and prolly
> cause a heckuva lotta  symptoms. too!   I guess we could live with
> THAT kinda stress a bit easier, huh? <smile>

Well then, good stress to you!

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
60/9