Thanks Barbara!  Others have also said that my data may be scewed because of
the types of PWP's I'm getting data from.  My teacher (and mother!) and I
talked about it and I'm going to try to find some statistics from
organizations like the one you suggested -- thanks, by the way, for telling
me how to find it on search.  I'm also going to ask a few of the people I
know who have PD -- my grandpa, one of my step-grandma's friends, etc. --
also one of my friend's parents are lawyers doing a case on PD, so they
might help.  Thanks again for your info and suggestions!

            Becky