Ivan - We are in the process of scheduling a CBS Baltimore interview to be
aired
the last week of Sept,  This interview is to promote the Walk-a-Thon scheduled
for October 3, l998,   I will ask that your story be picked up by our tv
affiliate.
Richard Scher wanted to interview me, my husband and another PWP.  As
my pd is mainly inside (Most of the time I do not look like I have pd, even
though I have had it for over 20  years),  I have asked a  young onset
pwp to do the interview with another young onset pwp who shows the symtoms,
Most people have a misconception of this disease, that it only strikes the
elderly,
Edie Luther 64/20