My husband is 58 diagnosed with PD in 1995,  besides the arm tremors he now
has severe jaw tremors which are driving him crazy.  His jaw and whole mouth
area move up and  down so fast you can hear his teeth clicking.  In order to
stop it somewhat he has to chew gum.  He is on Eldepryl  10mg  twice a day,
he also takes Artane,clonazepam  and zanax for anxiety.  Is there anyone who
has had  this problem and took a medication that stopped or slowed down these
tremors.   He is not on Sinemet because it made him very ill.  We would
appreciate and help given.
Thanks so much,
Rose CG/Bob