OYE!!! <--- Barb smacks self on forehead)  Errrrrrr.... I got SOOO caught up
in the wonderful sense of relief I got from SCREEEAMING in my "Accumulated
Stress" post, that I forgot to add the last coupla sentences to that message
prior to clicking the "send" key!   I also typed the word "GOOD" when that
should have been "GAWD" in the same post (OK, so I've never been much of a
proofreader!) <blush>

After I sent the message I realized what I'd done (or hadn't done) but can't
for  the life of me recall just WHAT I had planned to end the message with!

Uhhhhh.... I could FAKE a proper message ending, but I'm sure Ken B. would
pick up on it and I'd NEVER hear the end of it then! <wee smirk>

So what ya see is what ya get from moi today, garbled or not.  And I don't
care WHAT Ken has to say 'bout it!  SO THERE, KEN! <cackling to self>

Barb Mallut