                                                                                                                                                        When Gordon had his pallidotomies, with Dr. Burchiel at
Oregon Health Sciences institute(Oregon medical School), almost four years
ago, we looked at a video of one of his patients, #12, I believe. Anyway,
that school has been doing this for quite a while.
        I found out then that the Billing Department of the hospital knows alla
about coverages.I don't know where one might go as part of a study, if that
angle appeals to you, but someone on this net might--.
        Dr. B. felt this was the future.
        Oregon medical School is in Portland, ore.
                Regards, Thea and Gordon Seese