Hoping we are not too late.
I'm answering for my husband Brig.
1. Brignal E. Haines
2. Bethlehem, Pa.
4. Disabled, Formerly Safety Supervisor for Trucking Companies.
5. Distant 4th cousin
6. male
7. 46. Problem with gait, did not swing left arm
8. Diagnosed almost a year later, after all tests, originally thought had a
slight stroke.  Had a muscle nerve test by neuro. who said immediately, knew
what was wrong, said he treated a doctor with the same symptoms,.47.
9. 59
10. same year diagnosed, came down with bladder cancer, and  abm aorta.
Otherwise, never sick, not even colds.
11. Spent 1 year in Nevada, at test site, exposed to radiation.
12. None aware of
13. English and Slovak
14. Grew up Wilkes Barre, Pa. lg coal mining town,  spent time in
Newfoundland, Canada,  with USNavy. now live in Bethlehem, Pa. steel city.

Becky,
I speak at support groups as an advocate, and one thing I have found as I talk
to them, most of them were very healthy, never sick, like Brig, PD came out of
the blue.  I ask this question at every group, I speak to, and the answer is
always the same.
Gerry ([log in to unmask])