Dennis:  It is a pity that everything is examined with a magnifying glass to
find fault.  I believe it is the perfectism in some. That one upmanship thing.
Or that I am better because thing.    And it gives people with "Time on their
hands" something to do as someone stated.  Who knows.  Who cares. I don't
care.  I'm not perfect.  And find if that is the way I must be, count me out.
Poor Ken, Poor you. One apology is enough for me and some others.  In 100
years what difference will it make.  We are not a very forgiving country.  The
punishment goes on for ever.  Sorry.  I didn't even notice the error.
TTFN
Gina