Mary,
     Congratulations on getting your letter printed - finally!  I know how frustrating it can be to wait for smething you've written to be published.  I sent an op/ed piece to the Post-Dispatch and haven't heard a word, so I doubt it will be printed in time to do any good.
     What a shame, though, that the Times didn't print your entire letter!  I assume the rest of it said saomething about writing their reps to ask for funding.  A rather important exclusion.  What dummies!

Regards,

Pat
--

http://www.mailexcite.com