well temporary will be a big day for me. viva and i where invited out to a
home fish fry. i will try the new med i am to take 1 hr before leaving the
house. last time it was at a leogen it work there. of course i knew every
body  their. but tomorrow there will 6 couples i never met. and i am going
to take a glass of sherry a long he said i may need it too. every body wish
me luck lolo

                                        DON MCKINLEY
                                        2440 LAKEWOOD 45805
                                         LIMA,OHIO

                                         I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                         LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                        BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
    PITIED A LITTLE,PRAISED A LITTLE AND APPRECIATED A LITTLE