I just sent the note below to the author of the article on Caregiving.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KF Etzold

09/18/98 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
cc:
From: KF Etzold/Watson/IBM @ IBMUS
Subject: Article on Care Giving

I notice with interest your article on the issues facing Caregivers. The
article makes extensive mention of Caregivers for Alzheimer's patients. I would
like to point out that similar if not the same issues are faced by those who
are caregivers for People with Parkinsons disease. These are probably the most
numerous diseases with patients requiring help by Caregivers but surely there
are others.

You article was posted on the Parkinsons Forum run by the University of
Toronto. There is a good deal of mention there of the problems caregivers face.
Indeed most of the "posts" there are  by caregivers.
K-F Etzold, CG