Hi everyone,

I am the national study coordinator for a Parkinson's Disease Genetic Study
called GenePD.  This is a four year genetic study funded by the NIH which
got underway in November 1997.  Boston University is the coordinating
center, however, there are sites located throughout the U.S. and Canada.
We are currently looking for persons who have PD and have either a living
brother or sister with PD to participate in this study.  Participation
includes a free neuro exam by one of the participating neurologists, a
blood sample and an interview pertaining to past occupations, medical
history and family history.

For more information regarding this study, please visit our web page
htp://www.bu.edu/genepd.

If you have PD and have either a living brother or sister also with PD and
would like to discuss this study, please contact me through e-mail
[log in to unmask]  Please e-mail me your full name, phone number and address
and a good time to reach you during the day.  I will contact you as soon as
possible.

Thanks,

Nancy Maher