well it is Sunday almost fully awake. slept most of sat. well we had to be
at fry by 3 PM  we where a bout 5 min late. i took my new med at 2 felt
calm  there was couple there who we are not best of friends but it was ok.
the one who or host said we would be eating at 4 said it was early for
some. but explained that don is on strict special with his pills and eating
all agreed it was ok. deed i ever eat fish. had a lot of food.  i took my
pills at 4. than ate.  at 6 i drank a very small very small glass of butter
scotch brandy.  at 6:35 they had to bring me home as i was out of it. do
not know the cause. drink or the new pill with the old or what. but at
least i was calm lolo and slept most of sat. still will try again but with
out the drink. was fun to leave the house and to be with friends at their
home.

                                       I.Y.Q.  DON  & VIVIAN
                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-52

                                 BEST MEDS FOR PD IS