Absolutely, I agree about Sid Dorros book.

I came across a great list of PD reading material - both for the health
professional and the lay reader.

You can get it on the web

shop.barnesandnoble.com

I have  a list of fifty bestsellers on the PD list.  There is a way to get
more details on each book.

One NOT on this list, but probably the best book I have read in YONKS is a
book which was due for release Sept 17th  (in the UK I guess)

Called Parkinson's Disease: A Self-Help Guide for Patients and their
carers, by Marjan Jahanshahi (clinical psychologist) & C. David Marsden
(neurologist), Souvenir Press Ltd $14.99 ISBN: 0285633171  Price UK
(pounds) 14.99.

I am hoping to do a full review of it for our local newsletter soon and
when this is done, will send.

Sincerely

Joy Graham