Hi Allan:  Yes, I am experiencing many new cavities after what I would call a
dry spell.  In the last 3 months I have 4 new cavities, 1 cracked filling, 2
crown popped off and need more cleanings.  I was told that is possibly the PD
(Oh, your to young) but that since the dry mouth, there is a saliva substitute
on the market or sugar free hard candy to keep the teeth bathed in saliva.

Hope this helps and I am taking donations for my dental problems.  I still
have some teeth left alone.  I'm saving for all new crowns. So, keep those
cards and letters coming in.  I need these as I would have nothing to grind at
night.  How to people with dentures grind their gums?  Does it hurt?  Can you
hear it?  (I like to grind and drive my hubby crazy - he should share in some
of the benefits)
TTFN
Gina
Take what you want and leave the rest.