Some days ago I made a mistake in a posting.  It was quickly pointed out and
responded by acknowledging my error and apologising for confusing the issue.
I then went on to discuss the original subject which lead to an interesting,
but short-lived exchange on the theme of the opportunities lost by those
getting PD young.

It would seem that the fact I made an error is of more interest to the
list than the subsequent discussion, as postings referring to the mistake
are
still coming in.  I am not sure just what is gained by rehashing a mistake
already acknowledged and apologised for, but it keeps popping up.  Ken
Becker experienced something similar after his recent accidental sending of
a large attachment.  He apologised several times but for days the complaints
rolled in.  It seems, as Bill Clinton has found, that one apology is no
longer enough.  Which is a pity.  However - as my error did not actually
affect the fate of nations, and as I am not running for office  or likely to
be impeached for not knowing my 'means' from my 'medians', I shall confine
myself to the one apology already made.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/11

"It is better to be a crystal and be broken,
Than to remain perfect like a tile upon the housetop."

http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/