Bruce,
I only know that I have seen an improvement in Brig since he went on Tasmar.
He takes everything else you do.  The good part is that since being on Tasmar,
he has been able to some days, cut the sinemet to 3.  If you are like a lot of
men, you have a difficult time telling your doctor you are not feeling great.
I think the key here is, if possible have someone along with you who can ask
the necessary questions. Back to Tasmar.  You are supposed to have a liver
function test once a month for 3 months and then once every 6 weeks for 3
months.  The expense is another thing. It's about the same price as Permax.
Good Luck
Gerry