I will do my best. I cant read my handwriting either. But Bill Turenne
said her is going, and I'm sure somebody from PAN will be there, and I'm
trying to organise a  delegation from Northern Virginia
as trnasport wioll be  a problem. But by hook or by crook, I'll be
there, or make sure somebody else  goes in my place. But I'll do my best
to be there myself. And thank you for bringing it to our attention! I
fouynd your  comments on this whole NIH situation most perspicacious,
and very easy to follow, You have clarified much for me. Thanks.

Hilary Blue