Dear Dennis & all: What ever happened to that wondrous Bible story when
Jesus is asked to condemn a woman caught in adultery? (why wasn't a man
also caught...but that would be a different story!) Jesus said "Let he
who is without sin cast the first stone." That just about should say it
all; whether it's a matter of state or a momentary faux pas! Let's get
on with the business of taking care of  one another & stop anything
personally negative. Crabby? Yes, always around my b-day! Have a
happy-Jeannette & Ken A. Dennis-you are one of my heroes; you too, Ken
B! I like somebody who can admit to a boo-boo, as I have been doing for
most of my life!
---
Joan Snyder  (47/8) "Do or do not. There is no try."Yoda
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm