From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Jim Cordy
Sent:   Sunday, September 13, 1998 2:32 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Battlefield Promotion

As I understand it, Generals can at their descretion during war promote
individuals for valor under fire.

It gives me great pleasure to promote Corpsman Yost to Communications
Commander for Southern California.

Hip, Hip, Hooray!  Hip, Hip, Hooray! or

Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop,
Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop,Pop  (That's the sound of a 21 gun salute)

Enough of this para military stuff.

I LOVE YOU MARY YOST

General Jim