Hi,
This is snipped from another list I'm on & is something I've never thought
about.  That's why I thought I'd share it with you.  The idea being that we
need to consider that there are some list members who are being charged to
download our messages (even this one).  It might be by bytes, as Eileen
said, or in telephone charges.
I'm not trying to start a chain reaction...It is just that I had never
thought about it in this way & just wanted to share it with you.
Linda cg Ben 68/4

<SNIP>