to the Udall troops at all levels:

Your thread of kindly kudos naturally reminds me of a song, which goes
approximately:

Once in khaki shirts, gee, we looked swell,
Full of that Yankee Doodle-Dum,
Half a million boots went slogging through hell,
I was the kid with the drum!

Gee don't you remember, they called me "Al",
It was Al all the time,
Gee don't  you remember, I'm your pal,
Brother can you spare a dime?

Of course in our case, the hat's out for Mo for $100,000,000.  We're a long
way from Tipperary.  Hmmm... Free association... Have we asked Tipper for
help?  Any hope that the next offensive can be accomplished with diplomacy?

Love to you all, I remain --

Yeowoman Yost
50/8

("Communications Commander" abbreviates to "CC" -- is that a hint that you
need MORE stuff to be xeroxed?  O.K.  Gladly the cross-eyed bear. Just say
"jump", J.C., and I'll ask "How high?")