Sorry to post this personal message on the list, however, due to Camilla's
having some connectivity problems I've been unable to reach her via private
email.

Camilla... I received your message and responded that of COURSE I'll be happy
to see if your post made it to the List.  Unfortunately, tho, so far it hasn't
shown up.

Also, as stated above, any email I attempt to send to you is returned by the
Postmaster.

Get ridda that new IMAC and buy a REAL computer, m'dear! <grinning, ducking &
running> And THEN ya wouldn't be having these problems!

Barb Mallut