art has done what i have wanted for a long time pic of list family for my
wall all ready printed lot out. thanks art. poor KEN won,t get in trouble.
lo lo art it would be nicer if you would only be able to put only family
pic,s. nice shooting. family you don't know how much work ART put in doing
what he has done.am better to day. my nero is coming to my house,and
insurance people to. thanks ART,CAMMILA. AM STILL GOING TO FIGHT. my baby
will all so be with me today.

                                           74/30  LIMA,OH
                                           2440 LAKEWOOD  45805

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN