At 09:50 AM 9/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Kim:  We had some sticky notes at one point that were to be used in this
>situation.  they showed the blue wheelchair logo with a message to the
>effect that an opposite-sex caregiver was using the restroom facilities to
>help a disabled person, the idea being to post one on the door when you
>went in.  I'll try to track down the source for these.
>carol vivian has the same with me. when i got to go its now i forget at
times to take both pants down and have went all over my self, in the
car,church, and out in the puplic. got to be washed. won,t where dipers. so
she hollers women coming in close your eyes.
>has yet to hear any one complain. lot asked if she needed help. so just
yell when you use women bringing in man or man rest room yell close your
eyes lo lo so try it it let me know how you make out.

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN