74/30  i got a disability till 65 then ss my nero wrote out a letter
telling about PD. 30 years a go much was not known about PD. HE TOLD HOW
FROM ONE HOUR OR DAY WE WERE NOT SEN ABLE PERSON. you see here in lima they
try to find a job for you or train you for some type of work. told them i
had to give up my contracting buss. so after some ho hum talk i was giving
a pension.  so ask your doctor to explain your problem see if it don't
help. best of luck.

                                  74/30  LIMA,OH
                                  2440 LAKEWOOD 45805

                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN