I really enjoyed those, Darwin, I repair copying and duplicating equipment,
and I see some really strange complaints. How about: 1 Machine always seems to
be out of whack: Solution, recommend customer order whack in larger quantity.
2 Customer wants dead lizard removed from machine, is that covered by
contract? Solution: NO!  Result: Customer canceled call. 3 Machine lost all
toner fluid when picked up by Mr. Klutz.  Solution: Machine cleaned, and
refilled, request that Mr. Klutz appoint new key operator!
Problem: White print does not show on white paper.  Solution: suggest customer
substitute any color but white paper!  Problem: large circles like watermark
on each copy,
Solution: stop warming doughnuts on copier glass each morning.  Problem, looks
like machine is out of toner, toner light flashing.  Solution: try adding
toner to copier, result: call canceled by customer.  Problem: machine stops
running when lights in room are shut off.
Solution: plugged machine into wall outlet not controlled by light switch.
Problem: copier getting very dirty, many problems.  Solution: Move machine
inside building, rather than out in the carport.  Result: problem solved.
Problem: machine hit by pool table when customer drove car into pool table.
Solution: made estimate for insurance company to replace machine.  Problem:
blue spots on paper when it comes out of copier.  Solution: put paper without
blue spots into paper tray!  Problem: Purchased machine used, and does not run
like a new machine.  Solution: sent salesman to sell a new machine.  Problem:
machine runs hot and drum gets melted.  Solution: Ask customer not to place
heavy comforter (quilt) over machine after use.  Problem: fluids leak out of
machine when it is over filled.  Solution: do not over fill!  Problem: when
fluid ink is used, it splatters all over the wall, Solution: Use paste ink,
which machine was designed to run.  Comment: customer does not understand why
they must throw out ink from old machine, just because it splatters on wall.
Manager's comment: ask customer to please call competitor in the future!
These are all true!  I was there!  One more from an airline mechanic who I
will not identify, but it was not me: Complaint: Throttle does not swing
around SMARTLY, Repair: cleaned SMARTLY!
Ken B