As some of you know, Camilla and I are good  friends.  I called her on
the phone tonite to see why she was not receiving my email but I was
receiving hers.

Her new iMac is going to have to be sysgen 'd tomorrow if all goes well.
She hopes to be back on the list by Friday.

In the meantime I would be pleased to accept her messages and hand
deliver them to her if you care to send them to:

Peter says she is going to have a nervous breakdown if her problems
don/t get solved soon.  Her interaction with all of you is a very
important part of this beautiful woman's life.

myron f greeene