--------------47A5C8D9D10AD6A7586338DF

>  while waiting for the FDA and all those highly paid
> researchers to get some results in the battle against PD,

Those 'highly paid' researchers get far less than those in industry!
and the FDA scientists do not research for cures; they review the
accuracy of the drug applications provided by industry.

> Johnny was a scientist, he isn't one, no more,                             What Johnny thought
> was H2O, was H 2 S O 4!
> I realize this is not the exact wording.  Also, I am sure that H2O is water,
> but not sure what H2SO4 is, but I am pretty confident it is explosive or
> poisonous.

H2SO4 is simply sulfuric acid that is widely present in foods, drugs,
car batteries, etc.

I do not believe it behooves us to denigrate all those who have not yet
solved our problems, like finding a preventative or cure for PD. A kick
in the pants is not likely to help the morale of those poor scientists.
Now, on the other hand, those that steal our life earnings through false
and fraudulent means and/or products, natural or otherwise, should incur
the consequences...

Michel Margosis

--------------47A5C8D9D10AD6A7586338DF

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>&nbsp;while waiting for the FDA and all those highly paid
researchers to get some results in the battle against PD,</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
Those 'highly paid' researchers get far less than those in industry!
<BR>and the FDA scientists do not research for cures; they review the accuracy
of the drug applications <B>provided</B> by industry.
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>
<PRE>Johnny was a scientist, he isn't one, no more,&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What Johnny thought
was H2O, was H 2 S O 4!
I realize this is not the exact wording.&nbsp; Also, I am sure that H2O is water,
but not sure what H2SO4 is, but I am pretty confident it is explosive or
poisonous.</PRE>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
<BR>H2SO4 is simply sulfuric acid that is widely present in foods, drugs,
car batteries, etc.

<P>I do not believe it behooves us to denigrate all those who have not
yet solved our problems, like finding a preventative or cure for PD. A
kick in the pants is not likely to help the morale of those poor scientists.
<BR>Now, on the other hand, those that steal our life earnings through
false and fraudulent means and/or products, natural or otherwise, should
incur the consequences...

<P>Michel Margosis</HTML>

--------------47A5C8D9D10AD6A7586338DF--